Saturday 15 October 2011

Getting up to speed ... and a loooooong run

Finally getting back up to speed with my blog entries. Obviously a little behind (I need to get a shift on and write about relational databases!), but other 'life' things are happening and are causing a distraction.

Major distraction with this weekend is my first ever marathon. Arrrrrrgh!

I'm running the Abingdon Marathon in Oxfordshire. The race starts at 8:45am (majorly early!) and I hope it'll only take me a few hours or so to run it!

It feels like I'm about to take my final exam, or graduate or something: 17 long weeks of intensive training, and it all comes down to one day!

Once that's out of my system, I'm head-down back into study! Wish me luck and I'll update you next week as to how it all went!

No comments:

Post a Comment